Paramedics treat Cleobury resident for electric shock

Ludlow Advertiser: Paramedics treat Cleobury resident for electric shock Paramedics treat Cleobury resident for electric shock

PARAMEDICS treated the victim of an electric shock in Cleobury Mortimer.
Fire fighters and paramedics went to a property in High Street after the victim received an electric shock from a refrigeration unit.
The incident occurred at just before 7pm on Sunday.
 

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree