Paramedics treat Cleobury resident for electric shock

Paramedics treat Cleobury resident for electric shock

Paramedics treat Cleobury resident for electric shock

First published in News
Last updated
by

PARAMEDICS treated the victim of an electric shock in Cleobury Mortimer.
Fire fighters and paramedics went to a property in High Street after the victim received an electric shock from a refrigeration unit.
The incident occurred at just before 7pm on Sunday.
 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree