Firefighters attend chip pan fire in Ludlow

First published in News by

A FIRE in a chip pan at a house in Ludlow was put out by fire fighters using breathing apparatus.
The fire in the house on Sandpits Road got out of control and was attended by crews from Ludlow and Craven Arms.
It happened at just before 2pm on Saturday.
 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree