Christmas Day chimney fire in Bucknell

FIRE fighters from Clun were called out in the final hours of Christmas Day (December 25).

They had to deal with a chimney fire at a house in Bucknell caused by a build up of soot.

Water jets, chimney rods and a thermal imaging camera were used.

The call came at 10.30pm and the fire services spent two hours at the scene.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree