Omar Colarado 40 x 20 park home with integrated kitchen, dining area, lounge, two bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. Being offered for sale with no upward chain. Centrally heated* and uPVC double glazed windows*.
Omar Colarado 40 x 20 park home with integrated kitchen, dining area, lounge, two bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom.
Steps leading up to the uPVC front entrance door with double glazed panels inset, which in turn leads into:-
Radiator, fixed wall mirror, coved ceiling and door through to:-
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 1" ( 5.99m x 3.38m )
Two ceiling light points, three double glazed arched windows, further double glazed side window, decorative fireplace with electric fire, coved ceiling, carpets and curtains included. Arch through to:-
Dining Area 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and arch through to:-
Kitchen 7' 10" x 12' 6" ( 2.39m x 3.81m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units, complementary work surfaces with splashback tiling and incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and integrated appliances to include; gas hob, electric oven dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, uPVC door to the outside and under cupboard heating.
With doors radiating off to:-
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
With walk-in wardrobe having ranging rail, shelves and drawers. Double glazed window to the rear. Leading through to:-
Suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.95m )
Fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Suite comprising low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath. Double glazed obscure window to the front.
One parking space and shed included. Enjoying an elevated position with gardens surrounding.
* Where Specified
The owners of the park inform us that there is mains gas connected.
The property is Leasehold. We are unable to confirm terms and conditions of the lease at this moment in time as no written confirmation has been received.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.