Patio heater fire in Ludlow

First published in News

A FIRE involving a patio heater was attended by emergency services from two towns.

Fire appliances from Ludlow and Craven Arms attended the incident at a house in Corve Street in Ludlow on Saturday evening.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree